Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lancome Exfoliant Fraichelle, THE BEST

Ok, so I just have have haveeeee to write a post on this product. I actually am not a big purchaser of body scrubs and products of that nature because I have yet to find one that really does what it is supposed to. I ended up getting this as a free gift with purchase at Macy's and absolutely fell in love.   I literally look forward to using it everyday because it is divine. 

So let me start by saying the smell is simply HEAVENLY. I had originally read some reviews about it where people complain about the smell which I just do not understand. It is such a clean scent that reminds me of almost an evergreen smell. It is one of the first body wash type items that actually leaves the scent on my skin all day. 
What Lancome Exfoliant Fraichelle is meant to look like. 
My poor sample size that is no more :(
My next favorite thing about this product is the fact that it legitimately exfoliates skin and gets rid of rough, old cells. I use it after body wash and before shaving and it significantly makes a difference in the smoothness of my skin and closeness of my shave. When you scrub with it it has nice friction to it, not in a painful way, but a way that you can feel it working. 

The only negative thing I can say about this product is that when I ran out today, and immediately went to replace it because I am clearly obsessed, they were sold out at the Lancome counter. Boo Macy's for not having it on hand!! I guess I will just have to manage with some Philosophy Amazing Grace for a few days until my ordered one comes in. First world problems.




No comments:

Post a Comment