Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sephora Lash Stash 2012


Since this is a mascara sampler and I haven't used all of the products yet,  I will only be reviewing some of  the different products within the package. Let me start off by saying I have very luscious lashes to begin with but I am extremely picky about what I use. Let's start off by discussing the good:

Tarte Lash Primer.
I have to say that I was surprisingly impressed by this product. I feel like it actually added something to my lashes and helped condition them. Although I don't think it multiplied my lashes like it claims, it definitely helped protect them from some daily abuse. I would totally purchase more when the tube is gone.

Lancome Hypnose Drama.
This is my daily mascara. It is the definition of perfection because it does everything a mascara should do; lengthens, adds volume and curls. I have read reviews about flaking, but I have never experience an issue with it. The following picture is a top view of my lashes with Drama on them:

Benefit They're Real.
Probably one of my top favorite mascaras on the market. It has a unique brush that can lengthen and volumize based on how it is used. This mascara didn't destroy my lashes and added the necessary improvements without clumping.

Clinique High Impact Mascara.
Let me just say that this was a complete shocker to me. I didn't expect to like a mascara from Clinique, however I was pleasantly surprised. It added a nice, dark black color that lasted throughout the day. I would not say this is one of my favorite mascaras but it certainly was a decent one. I guess for the price it might not be worth it and I probably would not purchase a normal size tube but for someone that maybe doesn't like huge dramatic lashes (not me) this might be a good one.

THE BAD:
Smashbox Full Exposure.
Buxom Lash
Tarte Mascara


All of the bad listed basically did NOTHING for my lashes; I basically felt like I was adding a layer of spit to them aka nothing. Would not purchase any of them.

This is kind of quick and I wanted to just briefly review this sampler but in the future I will be reviewing individual products in a more thorough manner

No comments:

Post a Comment